UVC Indoor Air Quality Solutions
Eliminate Airborne Pathogens
Instantly With the Installation of a
High Energy Germicidal UVC Solution
Features and Benefits:
- Steril-Aire invented UVC HVAC technology over 25 years ago and has been a market leader ever since.
- Independent testing proves that Steril-Aire emitters deliver up to 7 times more energy and last 4 times longer than competitor products.
- Airborne microorganisms can be reduced by up to 99% with UVC.
- This patented, award winning technology has a proven ability to improve HVAC system cleanliness, efficiency and energy conservation.
- Adding a UVC system to your existing HVAC units will result in significant maintenance cost savings.
Keeping workplaces and occupied spaces safe from airborne contaminants, such as COVID-19, has never been more important. Viruses, molds and bacteria can multiply rapidly, with a single incident causing a potential outbreak. As has been evidenced, aerosols can easily be transported through HVAC systems.
Easton Industrial Air will design, supply and install a custom Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) solution for your unique application.
When exposing microorganisms to UVC light, the light penetrates through their cell wall and disrupts the structure of their DNA molecules, prohibiting reproduction.